Tuesday 9 April 2013

Against Nature in Electronic Shops Now!


 
In the dizzy showbiz whirl of publishing and promoting one's pamphlet in the hope of becoming the next Jeffrey Archer, Dan Brown, and that woman who wrote those novels about a man who liked to spank ladies' bottoms all rolled into one, it's easy to lose track of how many times you've screamed buy my book in people's faces; and so it is that I come to the realisation that I have neglected to scream buy my book in anyone's face since it actually became available for purchase (as opposed to being merely available for pre-order). So here it is then, if you'd be so kind as to press your face up against the screen and hold still just a moment...

Buy my book.



Having wrote the thing, there seemed little point in buying one for myself, although it was nevertheless exciting when my own copy showed up in the mail yesterday; and my wife saw fit to take a photograph of my excitement which has since been doubly compounded by the realisation that I resemble Michael Winner under certain conditions. I'm not sure why, but I've always liked Michael Winner, or at least appreciated his existence.

So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment